|For iOS and Android App (Verison 8.0 onwards)
To turn off your membership plan's auto-renewal:
- On the Profile page, tap on (settings).
- Under Burpple Beyond, tap Membership Details.
- Tap Cancel Subscription at the bottom of the page.
|If the Membership Details are not visible, it's possible that you haven't logged in to your Burpple Beyond account or you have logged in with a different account that has no active membership. Please make sure to log in to the correct account to access your Membership Details.
|For older versions of iOS and Andriod App
To turn off your membership plan's auto-renewal via the Setting:
- Tap (iOS) or (Android).
- Tap (iOS) or then Settings (Android).
- Under the Burpple Beyond section, go to Membership Details.
- Tap TURN OFF AUTO-RENEWAL and confirm by selecting Yes, I'm sure.
If you still experience any difficulties turning off your auto-renewal, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org before your auto-renewal date to avoid your plan being auto-renewed and resulting in being billed for your auto-renewed plan.
- Once you turn off the auto-renewal of your Burpple Beyond membership plan, your plan will automatically be cancelled at the end of your membership period.
- You can still continue enjoying membership privileges until the end of your membership period.
- If your membership is auto-renewed, unused and within 14 days of renewal and you would like to cancel, please get in touch with us at email@example.com for us to process the cancellation for you.