You should always inform the restaurant staff that you intend to use Burpple Beyond and check which dishes are eligible before you place your order. Dish exclusions are also listed under the deal details in the app.
Articles in this section
- How do I know which dishes are valid for Burpple Beyond deals?
- Why is the Burpple Beyond deal labelled as Not Available?
- Are the off-peak hours standardised across partner restaurants, cafes and bars?
- Can multiple Burpple Beyond members redeem deals in one table?
- Can I stack Burpple Beyond redemptions with other promotions?
- If I'm an Off-Peak member, can I dine during peak hours but redeem the deal and pay during off-peak hours?
- Do I need an internet connection to use the app and redeem offers?
- Do I need a reservation to use Burpple Beyond?
- Can I use Burpple Beyond deals for takeaway and delivery?
- How do I retrieve the Reference ID for a deal I’ve used?