Yes, absolutely! Since one Burpple Beyond member can redeem one deal for every two diners, up to four members can redeem four deals for a table with eight diners or more.
Articles in this section
- How do I know which dishes are valid for Burpple Beyond deals?
- Why is the Burpple Beyond deal labelled as Not Available?
- Are the off-peak hours standardised across partner restaurants, cafes and bars?
- Can multiple Burpple Beyond members redeem deals in one table?
- Can I stack Burpple Beyond redemptions with other promotions?
- If I'm an Off-Peak member, can I dine during peak hours but redeem the deal and pay during off-peak hours?
- Do I need an internet connection to use the app and redeem offers?
- Do I need a reservation to use Burpple Beyond?
- Can I use Burpple Beyond deals for takeaway and delivery?
- How do I retrieve the Reference ID for a deal I’ve used?