You can turn off your membership plan's auto-renewal anytime in the app — make sure you are on version 6.0 onwards (get the latest version here).
Via the Beyond Tab
- Go to the Beyond tab (iOS) or (Android) on the app.
- To view your membership details, tap on the Premium button. You'll find your Membership Details reflected with the following details:
- Your Next Payment Amount
- Membership plan's start date
- Membership plan's Next Payment date (if auto-renewal is turned on)
- Your Payment Method that you had previously added
- On the bottom part of the Membership Details page, tap on Turn Off Auto-Renewal.
- You'll be prompted to confirm on your decision to Turn Off Auto-Renewal, confirm by selecting Yes, I'm sure and you'll no longer be charged as your plan will not renew automatically upon your plan's end date.
Via the Settings page
- Go to (iOS) or (Android) on the bottom right of the app.
- On the top right of the screen, tap (iOS) or then Settings (Android).
- Under the Burpple Beyond section, go to *Membership Details
- On the bottom part of the Membership Details page, tap on Turn Off Auto-Renewal and confirm by selecting Yes, I'm sure.
*If you only see Get Burpple Beyond under the Burpple Beyond section and Join the Club on the Beyond Tab, that means that you do not have an active membership plan associated to your account (and therefore have no active membership plan to cancel).
If you have an active Burpple Beyond membership but still see Get Burpple Beyond, try the alternative way of turning off auto-renewal via the Beyond tab as shown above.
If you have any unused free month(s) earned from referral(s), do note that any unused free month(s) earned as referral reward will be forfeited when you cancel your membership plan's auto-renewal.
Please note that once you turn off auto-renewal of your Burpple Beyond membership plan, your plan will automatically be cancelled at the end of your plan.